Ok… Well we are well past the halfway point in the season now. Teams are vying for playoff position, byes, and home field advantage. Remember, due to the storm last week Aaron was on a Bye so this week I get a Bye. Here are Aaron’s picks for Week 10:
1) Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots- The Patriots have been inconsistent at best and have lost two games at home in the same season for the first time in 2 seasons. Aaron expects the Patriots to win who are favored by 13.5 points, but the Bills will cover on the road.
2) New York Giants @ Cincinnati Bengals- The Giants are favored by 4 on the road. After the past two clunkers by the Giants, Aaron has them beating the Bengals and covering the spread.
3) San Diego Chargers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers- The Bucs are favored by a field goal at home. Aaron says take the Bucs and they will cover.
4) Denver Broncos @ Carolina Panthers- The Broncos are favored by 3.5 on the road. Expect Peyton Manning to continue his dominance…Aaron says Broncos and cover.
5) Oakland Raiders @ Baltimore Ravens- The Ravens are favored by 7.5 at home. Take Baltimore and the points.
6) Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings- The Vikes are favored by 3 at home. Detroit needs a win Aaron says, take Detroit to win outright.
7) New York Jets @ Seattle Seahawks- The Seahawks are favored by 5.5. The Jets are due for a loss. Aaron says take the home team and they will cover.
8) Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles- Aaron says the Eagles who are 2 point dogs at home will win outright. I beg to differ..I’m going Dallas.
9) Saint Louis Rams @ San Francisco- The 49ers are favored by 13. Take the 9ers but the Rams cover.
10) Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears- The Bears are favored by 1….almost a pick Em. Aaron says Bears all the way.
11) Kansas City Chiefs @ Pittsburgh Steelers- Pittsburgh is hot and are favored by 12.5 against a horrible Chiefs team. Aaron says Pittsburgh will win big and cover.
Ok….Aaron’s picks are I . My Fantasy Starts of the week are Josh Freeman, Fred Jackson, Miles Austin, Brent Celek, Jason Hanson and the Cowboys Defense. Stay tuned to the next round of results and fantasy fallout.